have Questions? We have answers!
If you have questions about how our Personal Chef services work, we have compiled Frequently Asked Questions below. If you don’t see an answer to your question here, please feel free to contact us via the button below.
Why Rebekah’s Kitchen?
What areas do we service?
We service the Greater Park City and Deer Valley area.
We are happy to travel outside that area for a travel fee, please contact us for more details!
How do I get started?
Please submit your inquiry here and we can get started in planning your event!
Will my Chef serve my food?
Can I request a Chef for a dinner party or special occasion?
Absolutely! Please contact us for a customized menu for your special event.
How much do dinner parties cost?
Dinner parties vary in price from $100-$300 per person.
An average dinner is $150-$175 per person.
How long does the service take?
Generally, our meals take 30 minutes per course. As this is your event we are happy to accommodate to your timing in any way you need us to.
How should I prepare for the service?
- Please make sure your kitchen is ready for us to arrive.
- Make sure your dishwasher and sink are empty
- Countertops are clear so we can get right to work. The oven is operational, your grill has gas.
- We will set the table when we arrive, however if you have a vision for your event feel free to set the table as you would like it to be.
- We love fresh flowers, here are our favorite florists:
- We will bring the necessary stuff with us for your event.
- If you do not have enough place settings and would like to rent china, silverware or glassware, please contact us for rentals. We can accommodate up to 30 people for an additional fee.
Do I need specific kitchen tools and pantry items?
If I had a problem with my service, who do I contact?
Extra guest policy
How far in advance do we need to book with Rebekah’s Kitchen?
Do you service over the holidays?
Absolutely! We are open year-round.
Is there a maximum number of guests you can accommodate?
We can accommodate all sizes of groups. Please contact us for more details!
What time will my Chef arrive?
Your chef will arrive 1/2 hours prior to your first course. Please let us know if there are any specific instructions to enter your home or any specific parking instructions.
What if I am not able to meet the Chef when they arrive?
No worries, please give us detailed instructions on how to enter your home, and our chefs will come in and get started before you arrive.
Do you coordinate waitstaff, rentals & decor?
We will bring the necessary staff with us for your event. If you would like to rent china, silverware and glassware we can accommodate up to 30 people, for an additional fee.
What happens if I need to cancel my event?
You will need to contact us to cancel your event.
Our cancellation policy is:
- All deposits are fully refundable up to 21 days prior to your event date.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full price of the event.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be charged for 50% of the
price of the event.
- Final invoicing for Groups of 20 or more will include 20% gratuity.
- Payment is due in full upon completion of services.
- Invoices more than 5 days past due are subject to $25/day late fee.
You can choose from our standard menus or we can create a custom menu for your group. Feel free to ask us which are the available options!
Can I modify the dishes?
Can Rebekah’s Kitchen accommodate special diets?
Is Rebekah’s Kitchen an allergen free kitchen?
Where do you source your ingredients?
We use locally sourced organic ingredients whenever possible. We work with these local vendors, farms and ranches.
Does Rebekah’s Kitchen provide alcohol?
Who will be cooking my food?
Chef Rebekah or Chef Ben will be your chefs for your event.